Título: Structural engineer - building and industrial construction (M/F)
Localização: Wiesbaden, Germany
Job Impulse, a multinational company in the area of Human Resources, is currently recruiting for a prestigious client company in Wiesbaden, Germany:
- Structural engineer - building and industrial construction (M/F)
- You prepare structural design for building and industrial construction projects (national and international projects).
- You are responsible for the preparation of design and execution structural analyses.
- You also check and coordinate implementation plans.
- You are also responsible for the processing of service specifications during the bidding process.
- You have completed a degree in civil engineering (m/f/d) (master\'s or diploma) with a structural orientation.
- Planning experience in the field of structural and industrial engineering is desirable but not a prerequisite for this position.
- Initial experience with structural analysis programs (ideally SOFiSTiK) is also desirable.
- Good English language skills as well as good MS Office skills are part of your portfolio.
- Furthermore, you convince with your ability to work in a team, commitment and an independent way of working.
Interested candidates should send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Ref. SEng_Build_Cons_Ger in the email subject field.
All applications will be treated confidentially under the Data Protection Act.
Only applications that meet the requested profile will be considered. All others will remain in our database for future or other offers.