Título: Structural Engineer - bridge construction and structural engineering (M/F)
Localização: Wiesbaden, Germany
Job Impulse, a multinational company in the area of Human Resources, is currently recruiting for a prestigious client company in Wiesbaden, Germany:
- Structural Engineer - bridge construction and structural engineering (M/F)
- You prepare structural design for bridge construction and special civil engineering according to EC (national and international projects).
- You are responsible for the preparation of design and execution statics.
- You will also check and coordinate the preparation of implementation plans.
- You will also be responsible for the processing of bills of quantities for the preparation of tenders.
- You have completed a degree in civil engineering (m/f/d) (master\'s or diploma) with a structural orientation.
- Planning experience in the field of bridge construction and special civil engineering is desirable but not a prerequisite for this position.
- Initial experience with structural analysis programs (ideally SOFiSTiK) is also desirable.
- Good English language skills as well as good MS-Office skills are part of your portfolio.
- Furthermore, you convince with your ability to work in a team, commitment and an independent way of working.
Interested candidates should send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Ref. SEng_Bridg_Stru_Germ in the email subject field.
All applications will be treated confidentially under the Data Protection Act.
Only applications that meet the requested profile will be considered. All others will remain in our database for future or other offers.