Título: Architect/Project Engineer (M/F)
Localização: Wiesbaden, Germany
Job Impulse, a multinational company in the area of Human Resources, is currently recruiting for a prestigious client company in Wiesbaden, Germany:
- Architect/Project Engineer (M/F)
- You will be involved in the development of detailed solutions for a wide range of finishing trades.
- You will prepare and process tenders and award contracts for construction services in accordance with work phases 6-7 HOAI for new and existing buildings.
- Preparing and participating in the awarding of construction contracts and drawing up specifications and lists are also part of your job.
- You will work on our demanding building construction projects using modern CAD / BIM tools.
- You have successfully completed a degree in civil engineering or architecture or have completed a civil engineering apprenticeship.
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience in the field of planning and execution of projects (work phases 5-8).
- Furthermore, you have gained relevant professional experience in tendering and/or construction management.
- You have a sound knowledge of relevant regulations and standards as well as MS Office user skills and tendering programs (RIB iTWO preferred).
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
Interested candidates should send their updated CV to email@example.com with Ref. Arch_Project_Germany in the email subject field.
All applications will be treated confidentially under the Data Protection Act.
Only applications that meet the requested profile will be considered. All others will remain in our database for future or other offers.