Título: Senior Accounting Associate (m/f) Remote Work
Job Impulse is recruiting Senior Accounting (M/F) for Remote Work.
- Develop and monitor work programs and budgets for outsourced accounting engagements
- Prepare/Review & troubleshoot bank and credit card reconciliations
- Prepare/Review prepaid and accrual schedules, and related journal entries
- Maintain/Review inventory and fixed asset ledgers and reconcile to general ledger
- Process journal entries for depreciation and amortization
- Reconcile/Review and post payroll entries
- Prepare/Review reconciliations of subledgers to general ledger account balances, including AP and AR, and analyze monthly balance sheet and income statement account and budget-to-actual variances
- Deliver timely and accurate client month-end close, financial reporting packages and KPIs for small business, startup and entrepreneurial clients
- Analyze financial results and make recommendations to present to client management
- Among other tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA license or CMA preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of public and industry experience, including e-commerce, ownership of general ledger accounting and sales tax
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practical understanding of the different bases of accounting
- Demonstrated experience managing and advising multiple clients
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel, including Pivot & VLOOKUP), QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online, Xero and cloud technology tools;
- Fluent in english
- Resident in Portugal
More information contact 912 759 802
Interested candidates should send their CV in English (mandatory) and Portuguese Language to: email@example.com with the Ref. SeniorAccount_Remote in the subject field.