Título :SOC Engineer (M/F) Germany
Job Description :
Job Impulse, a multinational company in the area of Human Resources, is currently recruiting:
- SOC Engineer to Germany
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Monitor and react on security events/incidents through predefined and prescriptive actions;
- Conduct security event analysis to identify false positives and escalate events to CERT-contacts if needed;
- Identify, acknowledge, analyse, validate and solve security problems through appropriate engineering in cooperation with IT and development teams as well as incidents triggered from correlated events through SIEM tools or received through other reporting mechanisms;
- Participate in existing incident response processes including ongoing communication with CERTcontacts throughout the organisation;
- Continuously evolve security procedures within the SOC-toolset e.g. SIEM-system to increase effectiveness and efficiency of the SOC;
- Create appropriate reporting for several stakeholders;
- Assess cyber security trends and derive security enhancements using cyber threat intelligence technics.
- Splunk SIEM
- Tanium for endpoint detection
- Greenbone for vulnerability management
- OWASP ZAP for web application security scanning
- MITRE ATT&CK framework for indication of thread actor behavior
- Structured Threat Information eXpression (STIX) for standardizing cyber threat intelligence information • YARA language for describing indicators of compromise
- 1.300 active network components and 5.000 endpoints
Requirements and skills
- Very good command of spoken and written English OR German
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in management of IDS/IPS, Firewall, VPN, and other security products;
- Experience in Security Information Event Management (SIEM) tools (preferably Splunk), creation of basic co-relation rules, and administration of SIEM;
- Expertise on TCP/IP network traffic and event log analysis and prove of capabilities for security analysis standards e.g. Certified Computer Forensics Examiner (CCFE) are helpful, but not mandatory;
- Strong analytical skills and a structured approach
- Professional experience in the information security business and
- Friendly and confident demeanor and a high level of customer orientation
- Assertiveness and the goal-oriented moderation of decision-making processes
- Self-contained and well-structured way of working
- Hands-on mentality, holistic thinking, team spirit, reliability
Interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating Ref: Soc_Germany in the subject field of the email.
All applications will be treated confidentially under the Data Protection Act.
Only applications that meet the requested profile will be considered. All others will be in our database for future or other offers.